Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stilly Valley Classic Car Show

We met Amy and Dan at the Conway Pub after looking at the hundreds of cars in Arlington.







Amy convinced Dan to try the grilled oysters.






What a good sport!











They really were delicious.










The cars in Arlington, WA, covered about ten blocks on both sides of the street.

We saw lots of cars in lots of styles and colors. My ex-car dealer husband could tell you lots of facts about every car.

I did notice that they came in all shapes, sizes and colors, which is about the extent of my car knowledge.


This one was pretty cool - very old obviously.
You can see Ron through the driver's side window.








Now this one I could really appreciate.














I could be wrong, but I don't think the mini Coopers are quite so mini these days.












Cute pickups too!
























Love those Corvettes.













Hard to beat a motorcycle on a day like this though!










Even Elvis was there!










This may not be a stock color (Ron only likes the purely authentic cars that have been restored to stock condition) but it is a pretty green.










No comments:

Post a Comment