We spent most of February working on our latest project. We took out about 60' of OLD grape vines that were totally entangled in the hog wire, electric, and chicken wire fence that bordered the driveway. Our plan is to relocate the fence on more of a diagonal to the driveway, and build a small tool shed to house the tractor and golf cart with a picnic pavilion on the lake side.
When we have gatherings here, we always need more space, so a covered area with picnic tables, surrounded by flowers and fruit trees is the current plan. Of course, to do this properly, we need power, so we've had more logging, more cleanup, more work to prepare a pathway for the PUD to bring power to the site. I've always wanted to have power at the greenhouse, so that should help there also.
Meanwhile, I have multiple plants growing on my kitchen table, just waiting for a better environment to grow properly.