Our little garden cottage has been neglected for the past several years. We've had a really excellent renter in it, and we really didn't want to disturb him.
When he moved this month, we started to do all the tasks we had been putting off. First step, power wash the roof. Fortunately he had Tony here, and he volunteered to do that.
It's been needing stain for a while, so we decided to give it a real face lift. The stain is transparent so it took two coats to make it look right.
We kept the original creamy white for the peaks and accents since we had several gallons of that left.
It was a bigger job than we expected, but we powered through and finished it yesterday afternoon.
Still to do - shampoo carpets, get new plants for landscaped areas on all sides.