After watching the original greenhouse site for a couple of months at various times of the day, we realized it just wasn't sunny enough where we had it. So the project got a lot bigger: first dig a hole for the new spot (I'm determined to have it partially underground), then fill in the old hole, reroute the water line, then line the bottom with gravel, measure it from every angle, and level it.
More trips to Home Depot for more cement block for the foundation. We are going to do three tiers of cement block, or a total of 90 blocks. (That's a lot of lifting and toting!)
We decided to order an 8 x 12 greenhouse from Costco, so it was really important to get our foundation the proper size. We waited for the greenhouse to arrive to be certain of the dimensions.
So here's the greenhouse....yikes!
Including nuts, bolts, brackets, and panels, there have to be a thousand parts and pieces.
Fortunately I have a very handy husband, so the project is once again underway.