Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do you do with your past blogs?

Today I am cleaning up old files on another rainy day in Washington.  It is hard to imagine most of the country sweltering when we will barely get to 65 degrees today.  I came in from picking strawberries this morning a muddy mess.  


The view from my office window shows a lake pockmarked with raindrops.  Yes, I could deadhead the rhodie, but I am not inspired to do that in a deluge.


So, I sat at my sadly overloaded computer and decided to do something productive.  As I am easily distracted, I started by checking to see how long I have been keeping a blog.  My first post was on September 13, 2009.  I thought it would be a good idea to get rid of the oldest posts to make room in cyberspace.  Then as I looked back through them, I couldn't bear to delete them.


So the question of the day - what to do with older blog posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment